At their second meeting on 16 and 17 March 2016 in Brussels, the SAM High Level Group (SAM HLG) discussed the scientific advice for the regulatory assessment of glyphosate used in plant protection products and decided to provide an explanatory note on the situation which was addressed to Commissioner Moedas on 2 June 2016.
- Explanatory note 397 KB
- Scientific Advice to European Policy in a Complex World
- Environmental and Health Risks of Microplastic Pollution
- EU authorisation processes of Plant Protection Products 3.4 MB
- Novel carbon capture and utilisation technologies 1.3 MB
- Food from the Oceans 3.2 MB
- New techniques in agricultural biotechnology 2.3 MB
- Cybersecurity in the European Digital Single Market 1.6 MB
- Glyphosate 397 KB
- Light-duty vehicle real-drive CO2 emissions 1.5 MB
Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have.