TOPIC : Supporting Initiatives in the Field of Drugs Policy
|Publication date:||04 July 2017|
|Types of action:||JUST-DRUGS-AG HOME Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 04 July 2017||Deadline:||25 October 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The specific objective of the Supporting Initiatives in the Field of Drugs Policy is to support projects in the field of drugs policy as regards judicial cooperation and crime prevention aspects closely linked to the general objective of the Programme, in so far as they are not covered by the Instrument for financial support for police cooperation, preventing and combating crime, and crisis management, as part of the Internal Security Fund, or by the third Programme for the Union's action in the field of health (2014-2020).
The topic contributes to the effective and coherent application of EU law and aims at the support of development of new approaches in the area of drugs policies.
The priorities are:
- To support activities in the area of identification and epidemiology of use of new psychoactive substances;
- To support activities aimed at the effective response to the challenges posed by the online trade of drugs;
- To support the civil society organisations by reinforcing their (i) advocacy function, (ii) capacity to make a difference at the local level, (iii) best practice sharing methods and (iv) knowledge and skills on evidence-based interventions and minimum quality standards in the field of drug demand reduction
- To support key stakeholders in the field of prevention by expanding their knowledge and skills, in particular in the context of minimum quality standards
This call will fund activities on:
• data collection, surveys and research activities;
• training activities;
• mutual learning, network development, identification and exchange of good practices, cooperation;
• events, conferences, expert meetings;
• dissemination and awareness-raising activities.
Type of Action: JUST-DRUG-AG
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- Eligible countries: The Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), including their Overseas Countries and Territories, without UK and Denmark.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in sections 5 and 6 of the Call document;
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and contract signature: described in section 3 of the Call document.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
To access the Electronic Submission Service of the topic, please select the type of action that is most relevant to your proposal from the list below and click on the 'Start Submission' button. You will then be asked to confirm your choice of the type of action and topic, as these cannot be changed in the submission system. Upon confirmation you will be linked to the correct entry point.
To access existing draft proposals for this topic, please login to the Participant Portal and select the My Proposals page of the My Area section.
|Type of Action||HOME Action Grant [JUST-DRUGS-AG]|
|Topic||Supporting Initiatives in the Field of Drugs Policy - JUST-2017-AG-DRUG|
|Guidance on proposal submission:||H2020 online manual|
Contact the Justice Programme helpdesk for further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals HOME-DRUGS@ec.europa.eu.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk– contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Justice Programme rules. Some aspects of the Justice Programme are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.