TOPIC : Advanced wing for regional A/C - Technologies Development, Design and Manufacturing for FTB#1
|Publication date:||09 July 2014|
|Types of action:||CS2-IA Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 09 July 2014||Deadline:||05 November 2014 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
This strategic topic is addressed to the development and maturation of:
• Innovative wing structure technologies including the verification and validation of a new methodologies for the life cycle design at Aircraft level taking advantages from simulation of allowable, manufacturing processes, operative behaviour and load structure interaction; the methodology is proposed and developed in the frame of the regional aircraft; the life cycle methodology is applied to the automated manufacturing and testing of the relevant advanced composite components considering certification requirements and effect of defect issues;
• Air Vehicle technologies related to an innovative adaptive wing for future regional aircraft; to perform Verifications and Validation of these technologies, through Wind Tunnel test, and building full scale mechanical and structural concepts demonstrators for the developed devices concepts.
From these technological development level, innovative items shall be designed, manufactured and qualified for integration in the outboard wing section of the Flying Test Bed#1 for the final demonstration of TRL6.
Please refer for the full and formal topic description to Annex I of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015 (see under the tab "Topic Conditions and Documents")
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
The budget breakdown for this call is given in the topic list (see below for section 8: Clean Sky Additional Documents).
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding:
Described in part A of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions:
Described in parts B & C of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold:
Described in part F of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
3.2 Rules for the submission and evaluation process:
Clean Sky 2 Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of calls for Core Partners
- Proposal page limits and layout:
For Part B of the proposal the limit is 50 pages. A template for Part B is provided in section 6 (below).
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 8 months from the date of closure of the call.
- Specific Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
Clean Sky 2 Innovation Action (CS2-IA)
Specific provisions and funding rates
Standard proposal template
Standard evaluation form
Clean Sky 2 JU Model Grant Agreement for Members
- Additional provisions:
Clean Sky 2 Budget Flexibility:
See Part G of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
- Clean Sky JTI additional documents
Clean Sky 2 Summary list of topics in the call 2014
Clean Sky 2 Joint Technical Programme
Clean Sky 2 JU Financial Rules
Clean Sky 2 JU Regulation of establishment
- The full set of documents can be accessed via the links under each individual topic. Only the most important general documents are listed below.
- Model Consortium Agreement en
- Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement en
- Clean Sky 2 JU Model Grant Agreement for Members en
- Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of Calls for Core Partners en
- Clean Sky 2 Joint Undertaking Work Plan 2014 - 2015 en
- Release 6 of the Questions and Answers Document: 16 October 2014 en
No submission system is open for this topic.
Clean Sky 2 Helpdesk: Info-Call-CPW-2014-01@Cleansky.EU
Clean Sky 2 National Contact Points - Clean Sky 2 JU States Representative Group
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
Enterprise Europe Network – national contact points' advice to businesses with focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research and EU R&I programmes
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant