TOPIC : More Advanced and Efficient Small Turbine Engines for the SAT Market
|Publication date:||09 July 2014|
|Types of action:||CS2-IA Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 09 July 2014||Deadline:||05 November 2014 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Core-Partner(s) from turbine engine industry will contribute for technologies developments and demonstration for engine components (High performance gas generator, Enhanced power turbine, Reduction gearbox and low noise propellers with integrated control system)
Please refer for the full and formal topic description to Annex I of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015 (see under the tab "Topic Conditions and Documents")
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
The budget breakdown for this call is given in the topic list (see below for section 8: Clean Sky Additional Documents).
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding:
Described in part A of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions:
Described in parts B & C of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold:
Described in part F of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
3.2 Rules for the submission and evaluation process:
Clean Sky 2 Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of calls for Core Partners
- Proposal page limits and layout:
For Part B of the proposal the limit is 50 pages. A template for Part B is provided in section 6 (below).
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 8 months from the date of closure of the call.
- Specific Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
Clean Sky 2 Innovation Action (CS2-IA)
Specific provisions and funding rates
Standard proposal template
Standard evaluation form
Clean Sky 2 JU Model Grant Agreement for Members
- Additional provisions:
Clean Sky 2 Budget Flexibility:
See Part G of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014/2015.
- Clean Sky JTI additional documents
Clean Sky 2 Summary list of topics in the call 2014
Clean Sky 2 Joint Technical Programme
Clean Sky 2 JU Financial Rules
Clean Sky 2 JU Regulation of establishment
- The full set of documents can be accessed via the links under each individual topic. Only the most important general documents are listed below.
- Model Consortium Agreement en
- Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement en
- Clean Sky 2 JU Model Grant Agreement for Members en
- Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of Calls for Core Partners en
- Clean Sky 2 Joint Undertaking Work Plan 2014 - 2015 en
- Release 6 of the Questions and Answers Document: 16 October 2014 en
No submission system is open for this topic.
Clean Sky 2 Helpdesk: Info-Call-CPW-2014-01@Cleansky.EU
Clean Sky 2 National Contact Points - Clean Sky 2 JU States Representative Group
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
Enterprise Europe Network – national contact points' advice to businesses with focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research and EU R&I programmes
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant