TOPIC : Full scale innovative composite doors, surrounds and sub-structure for Regional Aircraft Fuselage barrel on-ground demonstrators
|Publication date:||08 November 2017|
|Types of action:||CS2-IA Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 14 November 2017||Deadline:||27 February 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
26 January 2018 19:24
Release 3 of the Questions and Answers document was published in the additional documents section (below) on 26 January 2018.
15 December 2017 16:44
Release 2 of the Questions and Answers document was published in the additional documents section (below) on 15 December 2017.
21 November 2017 16:43
Release 1 of the Questions and Answers document was published in the additional documents section (below) on 17 November 2017.
Topic DescriptionSpecific Challenge:
Validation at full size level of major CFRP door components manufacturing process and fabrication of 2 full shipsets of pax and service doors, surrounds and sub-structures for Regional Aircraft Fuselage barrel on-ground demonstrators with the implementation of innovative solutions for components integration. Moreover an industrial and cost evaluation based on a pre-defined production business case is requested. Please refer to the full topic descriptions document published in this call.
Topic conditions and documents
1. Countries eligible for funding: described in the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the proposal template in the submission tool below.
- Evaluation criteria, scoring and thresholds: described in the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
- Submission and evaluation processes: described in the Clean Sky 2 Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of calls for proposals.
4. Indicative time for evaluation and grant agreement: maximum 8 months from the date of closure of the call.
5. Proposal templates and model grant agreements (MGA):
Proposal templates are available after entering the submission tool below.
H2020 Clean Sky 2 JU MGA for Members
H2020 Clean Sky 2 JU MGA for Partners - Multi-Beneficiary
H2020 Clean Sky 2 JU MGA for Partners - Mono-Beneficiary
H2020 Annotated Grant Agreement
6. Additional provisions:
Clean Sky 2 Budget Flexibility: described in the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan.
Members of consortium are required to conclude a consortium agreement, in principle prior to the signature of the grant agreement.
7. Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions.
Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
Open access to research data
The Open Research Data Pilot has been extended to cover all Horizon 2020 topics for which the submission is opened on 26 July 2016 or later. Projects funded under this topic will therefore by default provide open access to the research data they generate, except if they decide to opt-out under the conditions described in Annex L of the H2020 Work Programme. Projects can opt-out at any stage, that is both before and after the grant signature.
Note that the evaluation phase proposals will not be evaluated more favourably because they plan to open or share their data, and will not be penalised for opting out.
Open research data sharing applies to the data needed to validate the results presented in scientific publications. Additionally, projects can choose to make other data available open access and need to describe their approach in a Data Management Plan.
Projects need to create a Data Management Plan (DMP), except if they opt-out of making their research data open access. A first version of the DMP must be provided as an early deliverable within six months of the project and should be updated during the project as appropriate. The Commission already provides guidance documents, including a template for DMPs. See the Online Manual.
Eligibility of costs: costs related to data management and data sharing are eligible for reimbursement during the project duration.
The legal requirements for projects participating in this pilot are in the article 29.3 of the Model Grant Agreement.
8. Additional documents:
Clean Sky 2 Joint Technical Programme
Clean Sky 2 JU Financial Rules
Clean Sky 2 JU Regulation of Establishment
H2020 Regulation of Establishment
H2020 Rules for Participation
H2020 Specific Programme
- Full and Formal Description of Topics (Annex of Work Plan) en
- Template for Part B.II of Proposal en
- Template for Part C of Proposal (Optional) en
- Template for Part D of Proposal en
- Guidence for optional Part C of proposals - European Structural and Investment Funds en
- A template for Part A is not provided here becuase Part A consists of on-line forms in the submission system.
- Mono-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Multi-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement - Link to document en
- Model Implimentation Agreement (2017) en
- ITD / IADP Model Consortium Agreement en
- Release 1 of the Questions and Answers Document (17 Nov 2017) en
- The Templates for drafting proposals will also be available in the submission system (SEP).
- CS2 Joint Technical Programme (for size reasons this very large doc can be downloaded separatly in section 8 under the topic conditions and documents tab)
- Release 2 of the Questions and Answers Document (15 Dec 2017) en
- Template for Part B.I of Proposal en
- Release 3 of the Questions and Answers Document (26 Jan 2018) en
No submission system is open for this topic.
Clean Sky 2 National Contact Points: Clean Sky 2 JU States Representative Group
Clean Sky 2 Helpdesk: Info-Call-CFPemail@example.com
H2020 Online Manual is your guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
National Contact Points (NCP) - contact your NCP for further assistance in your national language(s).
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
IT Helpdesk - contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations, advise you how to tackle standardisation in your project proposal. Contact CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal.