TOPIC : High performance Body Landing Gear fittings
|Publication date:||15 March 2017|
|Types of action:||CS2-IA Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 17 March 2017||Deadline:||21 June 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
19 May 2017 16:27
On 19 May 2017 release 3 of the Questions & Answers document was published. Please see the "additional documents" section.
12 April 2017 15:42
On 12 April 2017 release 2 of the Questions & Answers document was published. Please see the "additional documents" section.
16 March 2017 16:17
On 16 March 2017 release 1 of the Questions & Answers document was published. Please see the "additional documents" section.
Topic DescriptionSpecific Challenge:
The objective of the proposed study is to develop the manufacturing method of a large landing gear fitting with high mechanical properties, low buy to fly ratio and reduced distortions thanks to: new generation alloys, optimised geometry, design to forge, or others. Please refer to the full and formal topic descriptions published in this call.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in Part A of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B & C of the general Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part F of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan.
3.2 Submission and evaluation process:
described in the Clean Sky 2 Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of calls for proposals.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: maximum 8 months from the date of closure of the call.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
The proposal templates will be available in the submission system. The templates below serve only as examples.
Proposal templates are available after entering the submission tool below.
H2020 Clean Sky 2 JU MGA for Partners - Multi-Beneficiary
H2020 Clean Sky 2 JU MGA for Partners - Mono-Beneficiary
- Additional provisions:
Clean Sky 2 Budget Flexibility:
see Part G of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan.
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
- Additional documents:
Clean Sky 2 Joint Technical Programme
Clean Sky 2 JU Financial Rules
Clean Sky 2 JU Regulation of establishment
Horizon 2020 Rules for Participation
Horizon 2020 Specific Programme
- Questions & Answer Release 3: 19 May 2017 en
- Questions & Answer Release 2: 12 April 2017 en
- Questions & Answer Release 1: 16 March 2017 en
- Full and Formal Description of Topics (Annex of Work Plan) en
- Template for Part B.I of Proposal en
- Template for Part B.II of Proposal en
- Template for Part C of Proposal (Optional) en
- Template for Part D of Proposal en
- Guidence for optional Part C of proposals - European Structural and Investment Funds en
- A template for Part A is not provided here becuase Part A consists of on-line forms in the submission system.
- Mono-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Multi-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement - Link to document en
- Model Implimentation Agreement (13 March 2015) en
- ITD / IADP Model Consortium Agreement en
- The Templates for drafting proposals will also be available in the submission system (SEP).
- CS2 Joint Technical Programme (for size reasons this very large doc can be downloaded separatly in section 8 under the topic conditions and documents tab)
No submission system is open for this topic.
Clean Sky 2 National Contact Points - Clean Sky 2 JU States Representative Group
Clean Sky 2 Helpdesk: Info-Call-CFP-2017-01@Cleansky.EU
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
National Contact Points (NCP) - contact your NCP for further assistance.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
IT Helpdesk- contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
Contact the EIT for further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals via the Contact Page on the EIT website.
Ethics – for compliance with ethical issues, see the Participant Portal and Science and Society Portal
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations, advise you how to tackle standardisation in your project proposal. Contact CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk at email@example.com.
The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for their recruitment
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal