TOPIC : Database of dynamic material properties for selected materials commonly used in aircraft industry.
|Publication date:||23 July 2015|
|Types of action:||CS2-IA Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 30 July 2015||Deadline:||18 November 2015 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Topic DescriptionSpecific Challenge:
The aim of this CfP is to develop a test methodology (Including design&manufacturing of specimens), and to perform testing of the material specimens in order to create a database of selected materials with sufficient amount of material properties which are to be used in computer simulation of crash behavior. Please refer to the full and formal topic descriptions published in this call.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in Part A of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B & C of the general Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part F of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2014-2015.
3.2 Submission and evaluation process:
described in the Clean Sky 2 Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of calls for proposals
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: maximum 8 months from the date of closure of the call.
- Provisions, proposal templates for the type(s) of action(s) under this call:
Proposal templates are accessed via the proposal submission system (SEP).
- Additional provisions:
Clean Sky 2 Budget Flexibility:
see Part G of the General Annexes of the Clean Sky 2 JU Work Plan 2014-2015.
- JTIs additional documents:
Clean Sky 2 Joint Technical Programme
Clean Sky 2 JU Financial Rules
Clean Sky 2 JU – Regulation of establishment
- Questions and Answers Document Release 3: 05 November 2015 en
- Full and Formal Description of Topics (Annex of Work Plan) en
- Clean Sky 2 Work Plan 2015-2017 en
- Part B.I Template for IA en
- Part B.II Template for IA en
- Part B.I Template for RIA en
- Part B.II Template for RIA en
- Excel Tables for Part B.I Template en
- Guidence for optional Part C of proposals - European Structural and Investment Funds en
- Rules for submission, evaluation, selection, award and review procedures of Calls for Proposals en
- Mono-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Multi-Beneficiary Model Grant Agreement for Partners en
- Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement - Link to document en
- Model Implimentation Agreement (13 March 2015) en
- ITD / IADP Model Consortium Agreement en
- The Templates for drafting proposals will be available in the submission system (SEP).
- CS2 Joint Technical Programme (for size reasons this very large doc can be downloaded separatly in section 8 under the topic conditions and documents tab)
No submission system is open for this topic.
Clean Sky CfP 2 Helpdesk: Info-Call-CFP-2015-01@Cleansky.EU
Clean Sky 2 States Representative Group Contact Points - ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/other/guides_for_applicants/jtis/h2020-srg-cleansky-ju_en.pdf
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
Enterprise Europe Network – national contact points' advice to businesses with focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research and EU R&I programmes
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant