TOPIC : Experimental Platforms
|Publication date:||23 July 2014|
|Types of action:||RIA Research and Innovation action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 15 October 2014||Deadline:||21 April 2015 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Specific Challenge: The objective of cooperation in the area of Experimental Platforms is to enable and promote the federation of experimental resources irrespective of their localization in Brazil and in Europe, with a view towards global experimentation across heterogeneous networks, both wired and wireless, and a variety of end-systems.
Scope: The focus is on building upon current tools and platforms in support of end-to-end experimentation, creating a pool of, and giving open access to, shared experimental resources that complement and supplement those available in each continent.
Linking to existing FIRE facilities is a requirement.
Improving access to, and broadening the scope of, experimental facilities, as well as promoting experimentally-driven research with end-user involvement.
Types of action:
Research & Innovation Actions –The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of max EUR 1,5 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.Cross-cutting Priorities:
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B and C of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme
3.2 Guide to the submission and evaluation process
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Research and Innovation Action:
Specific provisions and funding rates
Standard proposal template (administrative forms and structure of technical annex)
Standard evaluation form
Annotated Model Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
- Call Info Flash en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 5i. Information and communication technologies (ICT) en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
No submission system is open for this topic.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
Ideal-IST partner search facility
Enterprise Europe Network – national contact points' advice to businesses with focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant