TOPIC : Smart production
|Publication date:||17 March 2015|
|Types of action:||ECSEL-IA ECSEL Innovation Action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||two-stage 17 March 2015||Deadline: 2nd stage Deadline:||
12 May 2015 17:00:00
08 September 2015 17:00:00
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Smart production focusses on new manufacturing and process automation enabled by
advanced electronics systems in the industrial production sector in general. Two main areas are addressed, the smart sustainable and integrated production and the semiconductor manufacturing.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
The budget breakdown for this call is given in the call conditions section of the work programme: ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015.
Please visit ECSEL JU web site www.ecsel-ju.eu for the most up to date budget figures of the ECSEL Participating States commitments.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the Annexes of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015.
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B of the Annexes of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015.
Eligibility conditions are described in the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015 under the heading “Call ECSEL-2015-2 IA – Eligibility Conditions”
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the Annexes of the ECSEL Work Plan 2015 describes the details of the evaluation and selection process
The evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold are described in the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015 under the heading “CALL ECSEL-2014-2 IA – Evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold”
3.2 Guide to the submission and evaluation process
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the proposal template.
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of two-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission, and for successful proposals a maximum of eight months period from the deadline for the submission of complete proposals until the signature of grant agreements.
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Specific provisions and funding rates described in the ECSEL Work Plan 2015:
- CALL ECSEL-2015-2 IA – Specific conditions
- Reimbursement rate ECSEL JU
- Work Plan 2015 Annex G for reimbursement rates by national authorities
Standard proposal template: Part B Template ECSEL JU 2015 v2 0
Standard evaluation form
ECSEL Model Grant Agreement
7. Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
Classified information - described in Annex D of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015
Technology readiness levels (TRL) – the definitions described in Annex C of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015 apply
Financial support to Third Parties – the provisions described in Annex E of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2015 apply.
8. Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
9. JTIs additional documents
No submission system is open for this topic.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
ECSEL National Contact Points – consult Annex G of the ECSEL Work Plan 2015
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.