TOPIC : ECSEL Key Applications and Essential Technologies (IA)
|Publication date:||09 July 2014|
|Types of action:||ECSEL-IA ECSEL Innovation Action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 09 July 2014||Deadline:||17 September 2014 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Specific challenge: Please consult the ECSEL Multi Annual Strategic Plan (MASP) ECSEL-GB-2014.06
Scope: The topics open for this call are listed in the ECSEL Work Plan 2014 under the heading “CALL ECSEL-2014-2 IA - Scope and Objectives”
Expected impact: The expected impact is listed in the ECSEL MASP for each topic under the heading “Impact”
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the Annexes of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions:
Admissibility conditions are described in part B of the Annexes of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014.
Eligibility conditions are described in the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014 under the heading “CALL ECSEL-2014-2 IA – Eligibility Conditions”.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold:
Part H of the Annexes of the ECSEL Work Plan 2014 describes the details of the evaluation and selection process.
The evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold are described in the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014 under the heading “CALL ECSEL-2014-2 IA – Evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold”.
3.2 ECSEL Calls 2014 – Guide for applicants
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
ECSEL Innovation Action (ECSEL-IA):
Specific provisions and funding rates described in the ECSEL Work Plan 2014:
- CALL ECSEL-2014-2 IA – Specific conditions
- Reimbursement rate ECSEL JU
- WP Annex G for reimbursement rates by national authorities
Standard proposal template (editable version is in Submission Services)
Standard evaluation form
ECSEL Model Grant Agreement
H2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement (AMGA)
- Additional provisions:
Classified information: described in Annex D of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014.
Technology readiness levels (TRL): described in Annex C of the ECSEL JU Work Plan 2014 .
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
- ECSEL additional documents:
ECSEL JU Multi Annual Strategic Plan (MASP)
ECSEL JU – Regulation of establishment
No submission system is open for this topic.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
ECSEL National Contact Points – please consult Annex G of the ECSEL Work Plan 2014 for the contact points in ECSEL Participating States
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
ECSEL Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.