Call identifier: H2020-WIDESPREAD-2018-2020 Publication date: 27 October 2017
Call summary and aims
Activities under this section are expected to contribute to the realisation of the research and innovation potential in all parts of Europe by promoting the creation of Centres of Excellence, reinforcing urban transition towards sustainability across Europe, bringing high quality human resources to institutions to implement structural change and further promoting networking actions for sustained excellence.
26 July 2018 08:27
The changes in the revised Work Programme as published on 25/07/2018 are the following:
- For the call WIDESPREAD-03-2018: Twinning, it was clarified that the internationally-leading research institutions should be from 2 different Member States or Associated Countries.
- For the call WIDESPREAD-01-2018-2019: Teaming Phase 2, the proposal page limit for this topic is 75 pages.
- 26 July 2018 00:30 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-04-2019(CSA)
- 15 May 2018 13:22 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-03-2018(CSA)
- 15 May 2018 13:21 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-02-2018(CSA)
- 15 May 2018 09:04 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-01-2018-2019(CSA)
- 15 May 2018 00:30 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-02-2018(CSA)
- 15 May 2018 00:30 The submission session is now available for: WIDESPREAD-03-2018(CSA)
27 April 2018 15:38
Frequently asked questions and the Letter of Commitment template for the Widespread-1-2018-2019 Topic (Teaming Phase 2) are published and accessible under 'Topic conditions and documents', section 8 'Additional documents'.
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.