CALL: MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION STAFF EXCHANGE
Call identifier: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2018 Publication date: 27 October 2017
29 June 2018 10:37
An overview of the RISE 2018 evaluation results (flash call info) is now available under the section 'Additional Documents', together with the cumulative percentage of proposals by score.
06 April 2018 09:03
A total of 275 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each scientific panel is shown below:
• Chemistry (CHE): 24
• Economic Sciences (ECO): 10
• Information Science and Engineering (ENG): 79
• Environment and Geosciences (ENV): 39
• Life Sciences (LIF): 45
• Mathematics (MAT): 8
• Physics (PHY): 26
• Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC): 44
- 22 November 2017 00:30 The submission session is now available for: MSCA-RISE-2018(MSCA-RISE)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.