CALL: MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE INNOVATIVE TRAINING NETWORKS
Call identifier: H2020-MSCA-ITN-2018 Publication date: 12 October 2017
30 May 2018 11:43
An overview of the ITN 2018 evaluation results (Flash Call Info) is now available under the section " Additional documents", together with the cumulative percentage of proposals by score.
18 January 2018 11:17
A total of 1,658 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below:
- European Training Networks (ETN): 1,417 proposals (85.5% of total)
- European Industrial Doctorates (EID): 160 proposals (9.6% of total)
- European Joint Doctorates (EJD): 81 proposals (4.9% of total)
11 January 2018 12:29
In case you are submitting an EID proposal with only 2 beneficiaries, where the 40% rule does not apply, please disregard the warning message that will pop-up in terms of the budget distribution between countries.
This warning is not applicable in this case and will not prevent you to submit your application.
Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.
10 November 2017 11:31
Following the recent adoption of the new H2020 MSCA Work Programme 2018-2020 on 27 October 2017, most of the country correction coefficients were updated. This update has also been implemented in SEP submission system on 9 November 2017.
- In case you have not yet submitted your application, you should reopen the form so that the system can automatically update the budget
- In case you have already submitted your application, you should edit it, open the form, and submit it again in order to have your budget updated.
Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.
01 November 2017 20:00
Following the adoption of the 2018-2020 Work Programme on 27 October 2017, the MSCA-ITN 2018 Guide for Applicants has been updated (version 3.1 - 27 October 2017). Final references and links were added. Some wording adjustments regarding the EID mode were also included in the updated document.
- 12 October 2017 10:04 The submission session is now available for: MSCA-ITN-2018(MSCA-ITN-EJD-MSCA-ITN-ETN-MSCA-ITN-EID)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.