CALL: EUROPEAN DATA INFRASTRUCTURE
Call identifier: H2020-INFRAEDI-2018-2020 Publication date: 27 October 2017
Call summary and aims
This call will support the creation of a world-class European Data Infrastructure (EDI) offering high performance computing and data capabilities, and fast connectivity.
A synergetic approach for EDI technologies is promoted, which is complementary to relevant activities covered in the LEIT-ICT and FET work programmes 2018-2020, and implemented around the following topics:
- Support to a Pan-European High Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure and services (PRACE)
- Supporting Centres of Excellence that promote the use of upcoming exascale computing capabilities
- Supporting the governance of the HPC and data infrastructure
- Support to Public Procurement of innovative HPC infrastructure systems
01 March 2018 17:40
We herewith bring to the attention of applicants that they are permitted to remove the page break on the cover page of the technical annex's template. This means that the text of the proposal can start on the cover page.
- 05 December 2017 00:30 The submission session is now available for: INFRAEDI-01-2018(RIA), INFRAEDI-02-2018(RIA-CSA), INFRAEDI-03-2018(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.