Integration of research entities from the EU´s Convergence and Outermost regions in the ERA and enhancement of their innovation potential
1. Additional information
"Guide for Applicants specific to Call FP7-REGPOT-2012-2013-1" has been corrected and uploaded on 20 July 2011
2. Latest Information
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Capacities Work Programme 2012 - General Introduction en
- Capacities Work Programme 2012 - General Annexes en
- Call fiche en
- Work Programme 2012 - Research Potential en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Support actions (CSA-SA) en
- Guide For Applicants specific to Call FP7-REGPOT-2012-2013-1 en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Flash Information on the Evaluation Results en
- Council decision concerning Capacities Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Frequently Asked Questions en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.