MARIE CURIE CO-FUNDING OF REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES (COFUND)
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
9 July 2012: The indicative funding decision for the call FP7-PEOPLE-2012-COFUND is available under additional documents
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning People Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Flash Call Info en
- Indicative funding decision FP7-PEOPLE-2012-COFUND en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.