ICT Call 8
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Please note that you will find Objective ICT 2011.9.14 "Science of Global Systems“ under the CP-FP-INFSO funding scheme in the EPSS application and not under CP-FP-INFSO-FET (Future and Emerging Technologies specific funding scheme). Accordingly you should use the Guide for Applicants corresponding to the Collaborative projects - Small and Medium-scale focused Research Projects – STREP.
Objective ICT 2011.9.14 will be evaluated following the standard eligibility and evaluation criteria and rules for prioritisation of proposals; the specific FET Objectives criteria will not be applicable to this objective.
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche en
- Updated Work Programme 2011 and Work Programme 2012- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2011 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2011 - General Annexes en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects: Large-scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects - Small and Medium-scale focused Research Projects - STREP) en
- Guide for applicants (Networks of Excellence - NoE) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSACA and ERA-NET Plus actions) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSASA) en
- Guide for applicants (Combination of Collaborative project and Coordination and support action - CP-CSA) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Collaborative projects: large scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Collaborative projects: small and medium scale focused research projects - STREP) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Coordination actions - CA) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Support actions - SA) en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Evaluation forms en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) en
- Pre-proposal check form en
- European Commission Contact Persons en
- Handbook on the evaluation and selection of proposals en
- Specific arrangements for this call en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Ideal-IST partner search facility
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.