On this site you can find and secure funding for research & innovation projects under the following EU programmes:
- 2014-2020 Horizon 2020 - research and innovation framework programme
- 2007-2013 7th research framework programme (FP7) and Competitiveness & Innovation Programme (CIP)
- search for funding
- read the H2020 Online Manual & download the legal documents
- check if an organisation is already registered
- contact our support services or check our FAQs
- submit your proposal
- sign the grant
- manage your project throughout its lifecycle
- Information on Swiss participation in H2020. More...
- The first Horizon 2020 calls for projects were published on the Participant Portal on 11 December 2013. More...
- New calls for expression of interest for individual experts and for organisations to suggest experts were just published in OJ C342 of 22 November 2013. More...
How to participate
How to participateclose
How to submit your proposal and, if selected for funding, manage your grant:
H2020 online manual - how to prepare and submit your proposal, and negotiate/manage your grant.
H2020 & FP7 reference documents - additional information.
See if your organisation is already registered, or start registering it.
Dedicated SME page, showing opportunities and support services.
Work as an expert
My personal area
Access my personal areaclose
Log in to manage your proposals and projects. Depending on your assigned roles in organisations and projects, you can:
- manage roles and access rights of other persons in your organisation and projects
- register your organisation or update its data
- draft and submit a proposal
- negotiate your grant agreement, manage reports or amendments
- register as an expert to evaluate and review projects
Information and support
Find information and supportclose
To find practical guidance on using the portal, refer to the How to participate and Support menus. The following sources are available:
- H2020 online manual, accessible on all the portal pages, leads you through all the processes starting from the proposal preparation and through the entire project lifecycle