[17-10-2018] EMFF call for expression of interest. More...
[30-08-2018] New, improved "My expert area" released. More...
[05/06/2018] Expert evaluators needed: help us select high-potential (social) innovators. More...
[15/06/2017] Expert evaluators needed: help us select high-potential innovators. More...
[07/06/2016] Call for experts to assist the European Defence Agency (EDA) with tasks in connection with the Preparatory Action on Defence Research. More...
[10/2014] The 3rd Health Programme and the Consumer Programme, managed by the Consumer, Health and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA), and the Research Fund for Coal and Steel (RFCS) are now using the European Commission's experts database to select experts for assignments including the evaluation of proposals and monitoring of projects. If you are already registered as an expert and wish to also indicate your interest in these programmes, please update your profile by ticking "RFCS (Research Fund for Coal and Steel)" and/or " Third Health Programme (managed by Chafea)" ('Programme Selection' section). More...
- Calls for experts
- Experts standard briefing slides
- FAQ for Experts
- Expert recommendations
- Lists of contracted experts
- EU Grants - Model Contract for Experts
- Methodology for expert fees for remote evaluation and ethics review
- FAQ on the evaluation of innovation, social sciences and humanities and other aspects of H2020 proposals
Logistics for Brussels
Calls for experts
The below calls for experts detail the expertise sought to assist the Commission with assignments that include the evaluation of proposals, monitoring of projects, and evaluation of programmes, and design of policy.
To express your interest, please register to the expert database and indicate the programmes for which you wish to be considered for selection as an expert. If you are already registered, you can indicate interest in new programmes in your profile in the My Expert Area.
- Horizon 2020 (including Euratom programme)
- 3rd Health Programme
- Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF)
- Coaching activities in connection with the SME Instrument (EASME)
- COSME (Competitiveness for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises)
- EMFF (European Maritime and Fisheries Fund)
- Internal Security Fund Borders and Visa (ISFB)
- Internal Security Fund Police (ISFP)
- Justice Programme
- Preparatory Action on Defence Research (PADR)
- Promotion of Agricultural Products
- Research Fund for Coal and Steel (RFCS)
- Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REP)