10:00Welcome and AgendaPeter HÄRTWICH, Head of Unit - Common service for H2020 business processes
10:10Lump Sum Funding in Horizon Europe: How does it work? How to write a lump sum proposal?Ulrich GENSCHEL (RTD.H3) [presentation will be added later]10:45Practical experience with lump sum grantsPanel discussion with invited guests11:15Q&A session11:50Wrap up and next steps12:00End of the meeting
Additional links & documents:
Lump Sum Funding: What do I need to know?
Lump Sum Quick Guide
Lump Sum in Horizon Europe on the Funding & Tenders Portal
YouTube live stream
The YouTube live stream is not available yet. Please come back on 20 October 2022 at 10.00 CEST & refresh the page (CTRL+F5).
Slido session (Q&A - polls)
You can also join directly through Slido using the event code #LUMPSUM
>> How to answer polls and ask questions with Slido
- Go to https://www.sli.do/
- Enter “LUMPSUM” in the field “# Enter event code”, then click on the “Join” button
- You should now be able to ask questions and answer polls
>> I cannot see the YouTube live stream
- It is normal that you do not have access to the YouTube live stream before the starting date and time of the event.
- Around 5 minutes before the starting time is reached, please simply refresh your browser using CTRL+F5. The YouTube live stream should appear on the page.
- If you still do not see it after refreshing the page, please try again with another browser. All major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.) should work fine.
>> I have sound issues with the YouTube live stream
- If you hear an echo, please make sure that you do not have 2 tabs open with the YouTube live stream.
- If you cannot hear any sound, please check with your local IT department. The same settings as for any other YouTube video should work.
10.00 - 12.00 CEST (Brussels time)Lump Sum Funding in Horizon Europe: How does it work? How to write a proposal?