This page presents the main sources where you can find statistics and data on projects and proposals funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA).
The Horizon Dashboard on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal offers updated statistics on proposals and projects funded by the different components of Horizon 2020, including the MSCA.
The dashboard offers
- an overview on evaluated proposals, success rates, and detailed statistics on funded projects and their participants
- results of funded projects, notably Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and scientific publications
- country profiles showing countries’ overall performance in Horizon 2020
- data on specific organisations’ performance in Horizon 2020
- data on specific aspects, including MSCA Country Profiles
MSCA Country Profiles
Soon to be released, under this section, you will find information about country participation under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
Call results and funded projects
You can find the complete list of projects funded under a specific call on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal. Select the relevant MSCA call and check the section “Funded project list”.
You can find out more about the MSCA projects funded under a specific call on CORDIS, the official database of EU-funded projects and results. CORDIS allows filtering projects by programme, call year, country and scientific domain, among other parameters.
In addition, for each project, CORDIS provides
- project description, website, budget, duration and partners
- results in brief about outstanding achievements of the project
- information about reporting
- access to the main results, including deliverables and publications
- relevant news and multimedia
Through the Horizon Results Platform you can discover the wealth of EU-funded research results and get in contact with their creators.
The platform also includes outstanding results published by MSCA projects.