To get funding you and/or the research organisation have to submit a proposal to one of the calls published on the Participant Portal, the single-entry point for the EU research and innovation programmes.
The Get Funding page gives you an overview of the open calls and their deadlines. Find out more about the application process below.
Who can apply?
- Individual researchers together with the host organisations apply for Individual fellowships (IF)
- International networks of research organisations from the academic and non-academic sectors apply to run research networks (ITN) and staff exchanges (RISE)
- Organisations funding or managing doctoral or fellowship programmes apply for co-funding programmes (COFUND)
- Any organisation able to organise a public event to promote science and research can apply for the European Researchers' Night (NIGHT)
Watch for a new infographic coming soon.
Need more help and guidance?
Check out these guides for in-depth advice about making a proposal and applying for MSCA funding:
- FAQs on Proposal submission and evaluation
- PDF Guides for Applicants: