- Read carefully the grant agreement and all its annexes before starting to implement the project.
- Inform your partners and the fellows about their rights and duties as laid down in the grant agreement.
- Inform the Financial office in your organisation about the financial rules governing your grant agreement.
- Stay in regular contact with your Project Officer and inform him/her about any potential problems at an early stage.
- When preparing your reports follow carefully the ITN Reporting Guidelines in order to avoid unexpected delays in the approval of your reports (due to missing documents, incorrect information, etc.)
- In case of any uncertainty, conusult the Frequently asked Questions, contact your Mobility National Contact Point or your Project Officer.
Grant agreement negotiation
Your Marie Curie Grant Agreement is managed by the Research Executive Agency (REA). For more information on REA please visit the website.
Guide for Applicants
- The Guide for Applicants contains the essential information to guide you through the process of preparing and submitting a proposal, but also on how to implement your project. Work programmes and hence also the Guides for Applicants are revised each year, so make sure you refer to the guide for the call under which your project was funded. These documents are available from the Call pages.
Reporting & General Project Management
- Marie Curie Actions Financial Guidelines 2007-2010 Work Programmes
- Marie Curie Actions Financial Guidelines 2011-2012 Work Programmes
- Marie Curie Actions Financial Guidelines - Frequently Asked Questions
- ITN Coordinators briefings November 2013
- Guidance Notes on Project Reporting for ITN Projects
- Participant Portal
- Researchers Questionnaires
- Guide to Financial Issues relating to FP7 Indirect Actions
- IPR Helpdesk
- Amendment Guide for FP7 Grant Agreements
- ITN Mid-Term Review Guidelines
- Contact persons for ITN projects
- Publish a vacancy
- Submit a Declaration of Conformity via Sesam
- The European Charter for Researchers & The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers