Photovoltaics meets history - € 750 000
- Rules & Guidance
The contest has been launched and you can apply until 26 September 2018.
Rules & Guidance
Who can join the contest?
The contest is open to all legal entities (including natural persons) or groups of legal entities regardless of their place of establishment. The contestant has to be a community that has installed and operated in the protected historic urban district in Europe a new building integrated photovoltaic system.
How will your application be evaluated?
Exclusion criteria foreseen in the article 139(2) 3rd subparagraph of the Financial Regulation will apply.
Essential award criteria:
As a minimum, the installation needs to have a minimum power capacity of 50 kilowatt-peak (kWp), must be installed after the launch of the contest and must be operating continuously for at least six months at the closing date for submission of the application.
The prize will be awarded, after closure of the contest, to the entrant who in the opinion of the jury demonstrates a solution that best addresses the following essential cumulative criteria:
- High quality in terms of architectural and aesthetic design
- Reliability, easy maintenance and safety of operation
- Energy savings and CO2 emission reduction
- Minimal/no-invasive impact to the premises
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Scalability and adaptation to different locations and different types of buildings
- Active public participation to suggested solutions