Innovation café: Government - help or hindrance?
Gold Hall, 10/03/2014 (17:00-18:15)
The innovation café format has the broadest scope among the Convention sessions and the widest range of speakers from public and private sector backgrounds. This café will provide visionary views on the main developments needed in the public sector to best support innovation and competitiveness for enterprises in Europe. The session will also address the concrete reforms needed within the public sector to become more efficient and effective for citizens of today.
- Anne LAUVERGEON (Chairman and CEO of ALP, France), Speaker
- Thomas ENDERS (CEO of Airbus Group, Germany), Speaker
- Mariana MAZZUCATO (R.M. Phillips Professor in the Economics of Innovation, SPRU University of Sussex), Speaker
- Christopher VIEHBACHER (CEO of Sanofi and President of EFPIA , Germany), Speaker
- Vivienne PARRY (Moderator - Science writer and broadcaster, United Kingdom), Moderator
The Convention is pleased to host
Tweets about Innovation Convention 2014, "#euic2014"