Fringe session organised by European Young Innovators Forum (EYIF)
Studio 214, 10/03/2014 (16:30-18:00)
Innovation Masterclass is a one of a kind opportunity for young entrepreneurs to present their startup ideas within the Innovation Convention #EUIC2014 and receive on spot feedback from leading experts in the field. EYIF’s renowned mentors will share their experience and offer guidance to the winners of the online competition. Follow the competition on www.eyif.eu!
The European Young Innovators Forum is an independent, non-profit, pan-European, bottom-up association dedicated to promoting youth innovation. EYIF has rapidly become the leading foundation for youth innovation in Europe reaching more than 500 000 participants across all EU member states. EYIF gives a voice to a community of young innovators and experts who believe in taking risks, changing mindsets for innovation and valuing shared ideas and professional mentorship.
Be part of EYIF’s 2014 #InnoYear Europe: a year devoted to youth innovation and entrepreneurship that will stimulate new growth and jobs, driving economic recovery!
- Xavier Damman, Co-founder and CEO, Storify
- Fabien Petitcolas, Director for Innovation, Microsoft Europe
- Bruno Wattenbergh, Chief Operational Officer & Founder, Impulse.Brussels
- Antonio Salvatore Graziano, Vice-President of the European Public Affairs and Communications Office
- Kumardev Chatterjee, President, EYIF
Links and Documents
The Convention is pleased to host
Tweets about Innovation Convention 2014, "#euic2014"