Shaping the 21st Century, imaging the 22nd
Gold Hall, 10/03/2014 (14:00-15:15)
The innovation café format has the broadest scope among the Convention sessions and the widest range of speakers from public and private sector backgrounds. This café will provide visionary views on future business strategies and the policies needed to ensure European competitiveness. It will discuss the key challenges to maintaining the high quality of research and innovation in Europe and also focus on crucial alliances and networks necessary to achieve European global leadership.
- Ralf SPETH (CEO of Jaguar Land Rover, Germany), Speaker
- Pedro BARANDA (President of OTIS elevator company), Speaker
- Ellen MACARTHUR (Founder of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Athene DONALD (Professor of Experimental Physics, Cambridge University, United Kingdom), Speaker
- Jacki DAVIS (Journalist and moderator), Moderator
The Convention is pleased to host
Tweets about Innovation Convention 2014, "#euic2014"