Europeans in Silicon Valley
Copper Hall, 11/03/2014 (11:15-12:30)
Technology clusters such as Silicon Valley have become tremendous engines of innovation and wealth creation where many Europeans have settled their Enterprise Start-ups. What are the factors facilitating or inhibiting the creation and development of start-ups? How can we boost entrepreneurship culture in Europe? European entrepreneurs who have successfully established or moved their Enterprise Start-ups to Silicon Valley will address the components of success of Silicon Valley's "innovation ecosystem". They will also discuss how to promote an entrepreneurial culture and how to invest in stronger trans-European networks of researchers, venture capital and entrepreneurs in Europe.
- Peter ARVAI (Cofounder and CEO of Prezi, Hungary), Speaker
- Sören STAMER (Co-founder & CEO of Yokudo, Germany), Speaker
- Eze VIDRA (Head of Google for Entrepreneurs Europe and Campus London, Argentina), Speaker
- Xavier DAMMAN (Cofounder of Storify.com, Belgium), Speaker
- Vivienne PARRY (Moderator - Science writer and broadcaster, United Kingdom), Moderator
The Convention is pleased to host
Tweets about Innovation Convention 2014, "#euic2014"