Killing the European Zombies and Raising the Open Innovators
Fringe event organised by Big Innovation Centre
Studio 214/216, 11/03/2014 (09:00-10:45)
The gradual emergence of the EU from the economic and financial crisis, coupled with the need to tackle global opportunities and challenges, has rendered innovation more crucial than ever. The Big Innovation Centre is therefore very pleased to be putting on this event which will examine how the EU can develop a market-driven and open approach to innovation, and truly secure a global competitive advantage. We cannot wait to make the case for opportunities up ahead, such as green growth, health and an ageing population, the digital economy, Big Data and the ‘Internet of things’; all of which we can only hope to see through innovation.
- Will Hutton, Chair, Big Innovation Centre
- Prof Birgitte Andersen, Director, Big Innovation Centre
- Prof Martin Curley, Director of Intel Labs, Intel
- Dick Elsy, CEO, High-Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP, Shadow Minister for Higher Education
Links and Documents
The Convention is pleased to host
Tweets about Innovation Convention 2014, "#euic2014"