Madrid ERDF 2014-20 OP
The Programme aims to boost economic growth in the Madrid region and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. EU funding is targeted according to the regional specialization strategy (RIS3CAT) which will concentrate basically on research, development and innovation, as well as ICT. The strategy aims to strengthen the research sector, improve scientific and technological infrastructure, promote research by private companies, and consolidate the transfer of knowledge between enterprises and research centres. A financial instrument will be dedicated entirely to support innovation and research activities by enterprises.
The programme will contribute to improve energy efficiency in the public sector and actions on sustainable urban mobility. Conserving and protecting natural and cultural heritage is a key issue for Madrid's economy, so this will be an objective of the programme as well.
Finally, a particular effort will be made in promoting social inclusion by developing social housing.
- Investment in more than 567 enterprises dealing with R+D
- Number of researchers working in improved infrastructures 6.260
- Cooperation with more than 500 research centres
- Enterprise investments in technological innovation more than 2 billion EUR
- Increase of survival rate of enterprises by more than 10 000
- Purchase of 200 efficient public transport vehicles
- 6.81 MW additional capacity of renewable energy production
- Number of cultural heritage buildings improved 114 000
- Social houses 439
- COMUNIDAD DE MADRID
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 262,584,067.00 €
Total OP budget: 525,168,134.00 €
Total EU contribution: 262,584,067.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP017
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas -Subdirección General de Administración del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+34 91 583 52 23
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesMadrid ERDF 2014-20 OP