Technical Assistance Operational Programme
The Operational Programme (OP) on Technical Assistance (TA), which is managed by the Ministry of European Funds, will provide horizontal support to the governance of all European Structural and Investment (ESI) funds as well as specific technical assistance to the OPs Large Infrastructures and Competitiveness. The general objective is to strengthen the administrative capacity in the coordination, management and control of the ESI Funds. It will also support the beneficiaries in preparing and implementing projects as well as disseminating information on those funds.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities:
- A1. Strengthening the capacity of beneficiaries to prepare and implement projects financed from European Structural and Investment Funds and dissemination of information on these funds (€ 66.6 million)
- A2. Supporting the coordination, management and control of European funds (€ 54.4 million)
- A3. Increasing efficiency of the human resources involved in the coordination, management and control of European funds in Romania (€ 91.7 million).
- Increased absorption of ESI funds (target of absorption rate > 70%)
- Better appreciation of ESI funds management by beneficiaries (target of appreciation > 50%)
- Better performance of staff managing ESI funds (performance target > 3,5/5)
Lower turnover of staff (target < 10%)
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 332,765,958.00 €
Total OP budget: 392,415,490.00 €
Total EU contribution: 332,765,958.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014RO16RFTA001
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesTechnical Assistance Operational Programme