OP East Netherlands ERDF 2014-2020
The region of Eastern-Netherlands, consisting of the provinces of Gelderland and Overijssel, has been allocated an amount of EUR 100,302,292 from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for the period 2014-2020. With this allocation, and in combination with additional public and private co-financing, the region aims to strengthen its potential for research and innovation while at the same time supporting the shift to a resource-efficient, low-carbon economy. With these clear and focused objectives the region contributes to the overarching EU2020 strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and to the Dutch targets set in this regard.
The region recognizes the need for targeted investments, taking into account its socio-economic profile, as well as the European Council’s country-specific recommendations, overarching European and national strategies and in particular the Regional Innovation Strategy of Eastern-Netherlands. The operational programme will therefore:
- promote business investment in research and innovation, develop links and synergies between enterprises, research and development centres and knowledge institutions, and support clusters and open innovation through smart specialisation;
- promote the adoption of innovative low-carbon technologies in the region through demonstration and prototyping projects;
The Programme will focus on two main priorities:
- Increase the research and innovation intensity in SMEs and improve their uptake of innovations;
- Supporting the first application of innovative low-carbon technologies to enable larger-scale roll-outs.
- Support to a target of 800 SMEs is expected to trigger an additional EUR 59 million in private investments for innovation in the clusters Agro & Food, Health and High Tech Systems and Materials (HTSM) and an additional EUR 23 million for innovation in the energy and environmental technology cluster.
- An increase of the share of innovative SMEs that cooperate with other enterprises and knowledge institutions from 30% to 35%;
- An increase of the share of revenue that SMEs generate from new products from 5,5% to 6%;
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 144,619,459.00 €
Total OP budget: 359,253,598.00 €
Total EU contribution: 144,619,459.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014NL16RFOP004
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesOP East Netherlands ERDF 2014-2020