The Balkan-Mediterranean Programme is a new transnational cooperation programme, deriving from both the split of the former programme "South East Europe" (2007-2013) and the strong will of the Balkan-Mediterranean countries to promote cooperation in the area. It will address the following key challenges: increasing territorial competitiveness and protecting the environment.
The Programme will focus on two main priorities:
- "Entrepreneurship and Innovation" promoting entrepreneurship and targeting the innovation capacity of SMEs.
- "Environment" focusing on an efficient management of the natural ecosystem and of the resources within the waste sector, the soil and the water sector.
- Enhancement of SMEs’ business performance
- Strategic re‐orientation of business policies favouring entrepreneurial, social and digital innovation
- Increasing the attractiveness of the region for innovators and business
- Establishing efficient links between business and vocational training
- Exchange and transfer of knowledge between regions and countries in the Balkan‐Mediterranean area
- Reduced “brain – drain” phenomena
- Sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage across the whole Balkan – Mediterranean Transnational territory
- Reduced ecosystems’ degradation and protected/conserved natural capital
- Increased sustainable employment opportunities through integrated management & monitoring of designated areas
- Contributing to implement the Natura 2000 network and respective legislation
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 28,330,108.00 €
Total OP budget: 39,727,654.00 €
Total EU contribution: 33,456,246.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16M4TN003
Hellenic Republic Ministry of Economy and Development
Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 65
GR – 57001, Thessaloniki
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesBalkan-Mediterranean