Reform of the Public Sector
This programme aims to support the Greek administration to become coherent, well-coordinated, flexible, outward looking and effective, to restore trust relationship with citizens and businesses providing citizen centred and continuously upgraded services constituting one of the key pillars for the recovery of the country.
There are three funding priorities:
- Strengthening organisational, institutional and operational capacity of public administration and local authorities for the benefit of citizens and businesses.
- Promotion of e-government in the public sector.
- Development of human resources in the public sector, through the rational allocation of human resources, the provision of upgraded services, and training.
Main beneficiaries of the planned actions include the public administration, the decentralised administrations, the local government, the civil servants, citizens, social partners and enterprises.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 179,393,771.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 323,388,449.00 €
Total OP budget: 619,852,772.00 €
Total EU contribution: 502,782,220.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014GR05M2OP001
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesReform of the Public Sector