Integrated Regional Operational Programme
The Integrated Regional Operational Progarmme (IROP) will improve public administration and public services in the Czech Republic, particularly in the areas of education, health care, social services, social inclusion, regional transport, urban development, and culture.
The Programme will focus on the following main priorities:
- Better connectivity of the regions through the construction, reconstruction and modernization of regional roads of 1st and 2nd class, development of public transport and creation of risk prevention interventions (e.g. floods)
- Investments are expected to upgrade existing educational infrastructure in primary and secondary schools, support the move towards more community-based health care services, and boost the creation of social enterprises. Investments will also support the inclusion of marginalised communities, in particular the Roma people, through, for example, social housing or the set-up of mobile emergency health-care teams.
- Improving the use of ICT tools for public administration (more e-government services) and upgrading the most important national cultural heritage sites.
- 146 km of new regional roads
- 729 km of reconstructed or modernized regional roads
- 35% share of public transport in total personal
- 225 km of new cycle-paths
- 5,000 supprted units for social housing
- 10 new community centres
- 30 new mobile emergency health-care teams
- Reduction of energy consumption in housing by 8.5%
- 4% increase of number of visitors to national cultural heritage sites
- 50 % increase of e-government activities
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 5,598,006,377.00 €
Total OP budget: 6,411,782,268.00 €
Total EU contribution: 5,598,006,377.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014CZ16RFOP002
ESI fondu ATKLĀTIE DATI
Sasniegumi un finansesIntegrated Regional Operational Programme