National Operational Programme on Culture
The main objective of the progralle is to increase the attractiveness of the cultural heritage of the less developed regions of Italy (Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicilia) and shape a more consistent touristic demand and adequate cultural activity as well as to sustain and promote the reinforcement of creative and cultural enterprises.
The programme aims concretely at preserving major cultural sites in the southern regions of Italy and promoting an efficient use of their cultural resources as well as reinforcing the productive sector linked to the exploitation of the cultural heritage by promoting entrepreneurship, by supporting cultural and creative SMEs and by reinforcing enterprises of the non-profit sector.
The programme will focus on two main priorities:
- Strengthening of the Cultural Heritage (€360.2 million – 73.8% of total resources)
- Activation of Territorial Potentials (€114 million – 23.2%)
- Increase of visits to the cultural sites beneficiaries of support (560,000 new visits/year are expected). Addition 4.4 million total number of visitors' increase
- Surface of 277375 m² object of restoration/renovation
- nº of SMEs receiving support: 1,735
Increase in the private investments in the cultural sector (from 6.9% to 7.1% of the GDP).
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 368,200,000.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 490,933,334.00 €
Total EU contribution: 368,200,000.00 €
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP001
OTVORENI PODACI europskih strukturnih i investicijskih (ESI) fondova
Postignuća i financijeNational Operational Programme on Culture