#DONOTMISS - Good governance and administrative capacity building at the #EURegionsWeek
The #EURegionsWeek is around the corner and, as every year, we are proud to present you the events focused on good governance and administrative capacity. The 2020 edition is a peculiar one, as most of the events will take place online. Another important novelty is the focus we are having on promoting #citizenengagement in Cohesion policy. Register and find out more about what we are doing and planning to make EU investments even more efficient, effective and beneficial for the people.
- On 6 October, under the title Citizens empowering citizens for cohesion policy we would be glad to present some of the freshly selected civil society organisations in the Commission’s pilot on citizen engagement and discuss about their plans.
- On 7 October, our partners from Transparency International will show you how Integrity Pacts and georeferencing can really change the paradigm of people’s participation in monitoring public tenders. Join the Civic Mapathon!
- On 8 October, again on the same subject, we will join the online debate Citizen engagement and regional policies to contribute with some idea to unlocking the potential of genuine and meaningful involvement of citizens in Cohesion policy.
In the other clusters, the theme good governance and administrative will also feature very prominently.
- 13 October - If you are part of the managing structures responsible for Cohesion policy funding or just eager to know more about the innovative ways of promoting sound and efficient institutions built on expertise and a long-term vision, the event Strengthening Member State administrative capacity is definitely for you!
- 13 October - As part of the many events illustrating the benefits of strategic use of public procurement to make investments greener, the A more circular economy? The power of public procurement will illustrate the key lessons learned and recommendations from the pilot project with OECD.
- 14 October - in the context of building capacities for the #EUGreenDeal, we are also particularly proud to invite you to the event of the EU Urban Agenda partnership Green Deal? Achieve it through procurement!
We hope to meet you all there. Hurry up! You have time until 27 September to register.
- Find our more about our activities
- Download the brochure
- Willing to exchange you experience and knowledge with other experts in cohesion policy – TAIEX REGIO PEER 2 PEER
Follow us on: