RegioStars Awards : The independent jury has selected 21 finalists in the 2018 edition
An expert jury of 15 members, co-chaired by MEP Lambert Van Nistelrooij and MEP Kerstin Westphal, has evaluated 102 applications submitted to this year’s competition honouring Europe’s most excellent projects supported by the cohesion policy of the European Union.
The 21 selected finalists come from 20 member states and five further partner countries.
The selected projects per category are the following:
- Instalação do i3S (i3S Installation)
- Business and Shared Services Centre (CNSP)
- Advanced Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies
- The Center for Microscopy and Molecular Imaging
- Demonstration platform for textile fibre recycling
- Interreg Sudoe ClimACT
- Batteries for the Future
- Social Housing in the City of Ostrava
- Health is the most important thing
- The Youth Guarantee
- Nant Gwrtheyrn
- Rehabilitation and restoration of Cittadella Gozo
- Raised Bogs – a Unique European Area
- Vista Alegre Heritage Museum
Voting for this year’s public choice award will start on 3 July!
Further details will follow…