Panorama 56: Coordinated efforts to safeguard funding
The Spring 2016 edition of Panorama is now available online and features several articles which detail various types of support provided by the European Commission to help Member States make the best possible use of Cohesion Policy funding and to address problems with implementation.
We take a look at the results of the survey 'Overcoming obstacles in border regions' and at the key findings from a recently published survey on perceptions of quality of life in European cities. Elsewhere, we explain the synergies between European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds) and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) and profile the work of the IQ-NET Network. Our In Your Own Words section features contributions from Greece, France and United Kingdom.
You will also find the usual selection of news items and featured projects from across the EU.
- European cohesion policy, a key factor for Spain's development and integration in Europe
- Figuring out social progress
- Task Force promotes better use of EU funding
- From infrastructure development to development infrastructure
- A make-over for Turin’s urban spaces
- PEACE funding is bringing divided communities together