5th EUSAIR Annual Forum
Hosted in Belgrade, Serbia
Bringing together Ministers in charge of Foreign Affairs and European Funds, Commissioner Elisa Ferreira, relevant stakeholders and the public to discuss the future of the Strategy, the Forum will focus on key issues in the region:
• the regional response to the COVID-19 crisis,
• the recovery of the cultural and creative industries,
• the digital and green transition,
• the new methodology for enlargement and the Green Agenda for the Western Balkans,
• as well as macro-regional cooperation in relation to the EU post-2020 strategic and legal framework.
Participants will also be offered networking opportunities through a virtual conference platform and to explore initiatives and projects in the Adriatic and Ionian region at the virtual exhibition stands.
Jointly organised by the Republic of Serbia, the European Commission and with the support of the EUSAIR Facility Point.
Registration Information : Will be open soon under https://www.adriatic-ionian.eu/event/5th-annual-eusair-forum/