Cohesion Policy and Slovenia
|Available languages :|
In 2014-2020, Slovenia will manage one operational programme under EU Cohesion Policy which will include the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Cohesion Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF).
How much cohesion funding will be invested in Slovenia?
For 2014-2020 Slovenia has been allocated around € 3.07 billion (current prices) in Cohesion Policy funding:
- € 1.26 billion for the less developed region of eastern Slovenia
- € 847.3 million the more developed region of western Slovenia
- € 895.4 million under the Cohesion Fund
- € 62.9 million for European Territorial Cooperation
- € 9.2 million for the Youth Employment Initiative in eastern Slovenia
Of this, ESF in Slovenia will represent a minimum of € 617 million. The actual share will be set in light of the specific challenges the country needs to address in the areas covered by the ESF.
|More information :|