Cohesion Policy and Hungary
|Available languages :|
In 2014-2020, Hungary will manage six operational programmes under EU Cohesion Policy. Four programmes will receive funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF). Two programmes will receive funding from the ERDF and the Cohesion Fund.
How much will be invested in Hungary in 2014-2020?
For 2014-2020, Hungary has been allocated € 21.9 billion (current prices) in total Cohesion Policy funding:
- € 15 billion for less developed regions (Közép-Dunántúl, Nyugat-Dunántúl, Dél-Dunántúl, Észak-Magyarország, Észak-Alföld and Dél-Alföld)
- € 463.7 million for the more developed region (Közép-Magyarország)
- € 6 billion under the Cohesion Fund
- € 361.8 million for European Territorial Cooperation
- € 49.8 million for the Youth Employment Initiative
Of this, the ESF will represent a minimum of € 4.7 billion, 30,46% of the Structural Funds resources.
|More information :|