Galicia ERDF 2014-20 OP
In line with Europe 2020 targets and the regional specialisation strategy, the Operational Programme (OP) Galicia aims to boost sustainable economic development in the region by job creation - especially in sectors with high added value, and by improving the competitiveness of the regional economy by supporting SMEs.
The Galicia OP motto is “boosting recovery under a new growth model”.
- Improving the regional system of research & development & innovation (R&D&I) by boosting investments here and encouraging applied research and innovation, including public-private partnerships and technology transfer.
- strengthening the information society, exploiting the development potential offered by information and communication technologies (ICT);
- improving the competitiveness of the business sector, especially SMEs;
- increasing sustainability by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing energy efficiency and protecting the environment and regional natural resources.
- More than 240 enterprises engaging in R+D activities to receive support;
- Support for more than 290 researchers participating in EU co-funded projects;.
- 75% of Galician people to conduct their administrative business through online tools;
- Supporting more than 4,000 enterprises to grow in regional, national and international markets;
- 10% more SMEs exporting;
- Reducing the annual greenhouse gas emissions by 63,400 tonnes; and
- Reduction of burned surfaces byforest fires by 5000 hectares.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 913,687,840.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,142,109,802.00 €
Total EU contribution: 913,687,840.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP015
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Gestión del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+3491 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesGalicia ERDF 2014-20 OP