Cataluña ERDF 2014-20 OP
The Programme aims to boost economic growth in the region of Catalonia and to help it contribute to Europe reaching its goals of smart, green growth for all. EU funding is targeted, according to the agreed regional smart specialisation strategy - primarily on Research, Development and innovation (R+D+i) and improved access to and quality of information and communication technologies (ICT) - as well as an increase of their use in the public and the private sector (e-gpverment, e-commerce).
The Programme will strengthen research and innovation infrastructure and networks – including linkages with private companies, and enhanced knowledge transfer between enterprises and research institutions.
SME competitiveness will be improved through enhanced access to credit, as well as advisory and other speciaised services provided.
Finally, the programme will result in more renewable energy production (in particular biomass), better energy efficiency (in the private and public sector) and green public transport in cities.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities (% of funding):
- Knowledge and innovation (40.9%)
- Enhancing SME's competitiveness (37.9 %)
- Green economy (21.2%)
- Supporting 700 enterprises engaging in R+D activities;
- Cooperation with more than 500 research centres;
- Leverage of private investment worth over €100 million in R+D to match public funding;
- More than 680 SMEs to receive financial support;
- 15.000 SMEs will benefit from targeted support activities aimed to improve competitiveness through, for example: internationalisation, eco-innovation, use of ICT etc; and
- Purchase of over 400 energy efficient public transport vehicles.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 835,617,175.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,671,234,350.00 €
Total EU contribution: 835,617,175.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP011
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Gestión del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+3491 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesCataluña ERDF 2014-20 OP