Castilla-La Mancha ERDF 2014-20 OP
The Programme aims to boost economic growth in the region of Castilla-La Mancha and helps it to contribute to Europe achieving its goals of smart, green growth for all. It should create jobs and boost productivity - particularly in SMEs.
EU funding is targeted in line with the agreed regional 'smart specialisation strategy' aiming to strengthen research institutions, with improved scientific and technological infrastructure.,
Research and development and innovation (R+D+I) activities will be promoted in public companies – leverging private investment, and enhanced linkages and knowledge transfer will be established between enterprises and the research centres.
SME competitiveness and the diversification of their business activities will be promoted through improved access to credit, as well as fostering SME position on international markets.
Finally, the programme will contribute to a more efficient and respectful use of natural resources . Together with investments in energy efficiency and renewable energies, the funds will contribute to the region reaching their commitment to environmental standards - notably in the fields of waste and water treatment.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities (% of funding):
- Knowledge and innovation (39.5%);
- Enhancing SME's competitiveness (24.2 %); and
- More efficient use of the resources (31.2%).
- 15% of entreprises to engage in innovation activities;
- Investment in 10,000 existing SMEs;
- 100% of population to be covered by highspeed broadband; and
- Recycling 25% of the urban waste generated.
- Castilla-La Mancha
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 597,958,172.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 747,447,717.00 €
Total EU contribution: 597,958,172.00 €
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP010
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Gestión del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+3491 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesCastilla-La Mancha ERDF 2014-20 OP