Castilla y León ERDF 2014-20 OP
The 2014-2020 ERDF Operational Programme for Castilla y León aims to:
- Promote innovation, contributing to a change in the production model of Castilla y León.
- Promote the development of ICT in line with the Digital Agenda for Europe and the new knowledge economy as a basis for a sustainable economic recovery.
- Promote the sustainability of enterprises, especially those with a high innovative component, and the creation of new business.
- Increase the use of renewable energy resources, reduce energy consumption, and improve energy efficiency.
- Contribute to environmental protection, improving water management, recovery and enhancement of cultural and heritage resources in the region.
Priorities for funding
The operational programme concentrates more than 70 %. of the available budget on research and innovation, ICTs, SMEs and the low-carbon economy ("thematic objectives" 1, 2, 3 and 4). Environmental protection (thematic objective 6) is also a priority, due to the need to accelerate and ensure compliance with the Water Framework Directive in Castilla y León.
- Research and innovation: Number of enterprises cooperating with research institutions: 744
- % of population (national, regional) network coverage with broadband speed higher or equal to 30 Mbps: 100 %
- Number of enterprises supported: 790
- Wastewater treatment: Additional population served by improved wastewater treatment: 136.662
- Castilla y León
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 332,826,967.00 €
Total OP budget: 665,653,934.00 €
Total EU contribution: 332,826,967.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP009
Ministry of Finance and Public Administration - Subdirectorate-General for ERDF Administration
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+34 91 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesCastilla y León ERDF 2014-20 OP