Aragón ERDF 2014-20 OP
The 2014-2020 ERDF Operational Programme for Aragon aims to:
- Promote scientific research and technical scientific excellence and increase quality of research
- Promote transfer and management of knowledge to business and society in general.
- Promote innovation in enterprises to increase competitiveness, create wealth and jobs, improve working conditions and promote environmental protection, with special attention to SMEs.
- Support the internationalisation of the Aragonese system of science, technology and innovation as a factor of competitiveness and differentiation, in particular SMEs.
- Supporting entrepreneurial activities through promoting the creation of innovative businesses with growth and global projection.
Priorities for funding
The operational programme concentrates more than 75 %. of the available budget on research and innovation, ICTs, SMEs and the low-carbon economy ("thematic objectives" 1, 2, 3 and 4). 15% of the available budget will be invested in environmental protection (thematic objective 6).
- Percentage of enterprises that carry out technological innovations as a proportion of the total of active enterprises (35 %).
- Percentage of population with access to broadband speed higher or equal to 30 Mbps (100 %)
- Percentage of innovative enterprises (35 %)
- Capacity to produce electricity from renewable sources (in MW): 4.183
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 117,164,270.00 €
Total OP budget: 234,328,540.00 €
Total EU contribution: 117,164,270.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP004
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas -Subdirección General de Administración del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+34 91 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesAragón ERDF 2014-20 OP