Interreg V-A - Slovenia-Croatia
Strategically, the programme will promote climate change adaptation and risk prevention, the valorisation of natural and cultural resources, the protection and restoration of biodiversity and the improvement of cooperation between citizens and institutions. At the same time, it will develop disaster management systems at cross-border level, it will promote a smart balance between conservation and mobilisation of cultural and natural resources for sustainable development and it will enhance the institutional capacity in the fields of health, social care and safety.
To achieve these strategic objectives, the programme aims at improving disaster resilience by harmonising actions at cross-border level in order to have more integrated systems in flood management. It also aims at promoting the active valorisation of natural and cultural heritage to foster a sustainable development through the increase of green jobs opportunity it the programme area. The programme aims at preserving and restoring Natura 2000 habitats and species and raising awareness about the role of nature in the well-being of population and for long term risk prevention. Moreover, the programme is targeting the improvement of the range and quality of public services delivery at cross border level thanks to an enhanced cooperation between authorities on the two sides of the border.
The programme will focus on the following three priorities:
- Integrated flood risk management in transboundary river basins
- Preservation and sustainable use of natural and cultural resources
- Healthy, safe and accessible border areas
Some of the expected results
- 6 more transboundary river basins with joint tools, models and maps for flood risk management developed
- 800.000 more visitors to natural and cultural heritage sites in the programme area
- 250 persons with improved practical skills and competences for the implementation of biodiversity implementation measures
- Support given to an area of 31.000 hectares to attain a better conservations status
- 45 additional institutions participating in cross border structures
- 300 hundred additional persons with improved skills in cross border service delivery in the fields of health, safety and social care.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 46,114,193.00 €
Total OP budget: 55,690,913.00 €
Total EU contribution: 46,114,193.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB029
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Slovenia-Croatia