The overall objective is to act as policy driver and governance innovator fostering European integration among Partner States, taking advantage of the rich natural, cultural and human resources surrounding the Adriatic and Ionian Seas and enhancing economic, social and territorial cohesion in the Programme area.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Innovative and Smart Region: Support the improvement of the innovation capacities through better cooperation between business, research and education.
- Sutainable Region: Promote the sustainable valorisation and preservation of natural and cultural assets and the safeguarding of ecosystem services in the Adriatic- Ionian area.
- Connected Region: Support the integrated transport and mobility services and multimodality in the Adriatic-Ionian area
- Supporting the governance of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR)
- Development of a regional innovation system for the Adriatic-Ionian area
- Enhanced capacity to transnationally tackle environmental vulnerability, fragmentation and the safeguarding of ecosystem services in the Adriatic and Ionian area.
- Enhanced capacity for integrated transport and mobility services and multi-modality in the Adriatic-Ionian area
- Enhanced institutional capacity of public administrations and key stakeholders, and assist the progress of implementation of joint priorities in the framework of the EUSAIR.
- Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 83,467,729.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO11 - Better public administration
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO7 - Transport and energy networks
Total OP budget: 117,918,198.00 €
Total EU contribution: 99,156,616.00 €
CCI number: 2014TC16M4TN002
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesAdriatic-Ionian