The Programme promotes cooperation between 37 Atlantic regions from 5 EU Member States: France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
It has a clear focus on innovation in all priorities and a commitment to building a resource efficient economy supported by a sustainable and integrated approach to the development of the territory. Cooperation projects will generate a measurable impact in the regions and improve sustainable economic development.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Stimulating innovation and competitiveness, addressing the challenge of accelerating intelligent growth.
- Fostering resource efficiency, promoting renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Strengthening the territory's resilience to risks of natural, climate and human origin, to support a better protection and management of the territory.
- Enhancing biodiversity and the natural and cultural assets will serve the identified need of protecting the environment and promoting the cultural and natural identity.
Through transnational actions and investments, the programme will strengthen the economic, social and territorial cohesion of the area with the production of common products, services, processes, action plans, strategies and policies having a measurable impact at local, regional and Atlantic Area level.
- Pays de la Loire
- Principado de Asturias
- País Vasco
- Comunidad Foral de Navarra
- Greater Manchester
- SOUTH WEST
- Gloucestershire, Wiltshire & North Somerset
- Dorset & Somerset
- Cornwall & Isles Of Scilly
- West Wales & The Valleys
- East Wales
- South Western Scotland
- Highlands and Islands
- NORTHERN IRELAND
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 140,013,194.00 €
Total OP budget: 185,366,492.00 €
Total EU contribution: 140,013,194.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFTN002
Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Norte (CCDR-N)
Rua Rainha D. Estefânia, 251
+351 226 086 300
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesAtlantic Area